Sunday, March 08, 2015

Te Aroha

Have been away with work, get about the country still which I enjoy - means I don't have to do housework at home and all my meals are cooked for me, no tidying up to be done (well, I'm not overly messy anyway so...)

However, it is great to get up into our North Island and see whats going on. Te Aroha for example....




About the only real 'fault' is the lack of really nice restaurants...however, since I'm not cooking I don't really think its a 'thing'. The place we stay at is fabulous, if you are ever out this way it is well worth taking the trip. Greg is a wonderful host, but watch him with your wine....

Anyway, had a bit of progress with the house this week, foundation holes have been dug....





4 comments:

Steve said...

Good foundations, no cooking or tidying... sounds like life is looking up!

Marginalia said...

Did you swim to the North Island or sail a boat?

June said...

Found your blog by a roundabout route, Pixie left a comment on my blog, and now I've also found that great song - it's another great day!

Aspeak said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.