The one annoying thing about Easter (for me, anyway) is the general lack of decent (hell, I'd settle for even indecent) stuff on TV for those of us usually- too- busy- to-watch-it anyway to watch!
So, with that in mind I set about trying to think of the best Easter movies to watch....narrowed it down to my top 5.
5. Easter Parade - why oh why do I still quite like musical/dancing movies from Yester Year?? Must be something in the water...I actually quite enjoy Singing in the Rain too but more on that some other time...
4. The Last Temptation of Christ - a far cry from the musical but am usually 'tempted' to watch this at some point during the years since it was first released!
3. Hop - I can hear you grinding your teeth and shouting NO! I rest my case therefore on the fact that there is a rabbit in this movie....and the kids will at least sit still long enough for you track down your own secret chocolate stash to nibble without having to share!
2. Charlie and Chocolate Factory - I prefer the original here - it's about chocolate and how circumstances can bring about certain behaviours...very Eastery!
and so here we are at my all time favourite Easter movie...drum roll please...
1. The Life of Brian - yes, I hear you say it "Will probably get in trouble for this". Can't help it...this is my favourite Easter treat! I will probably rot in the usual place for that. See ya there and you can tell me what movie makes your chcoclate taste sweeter at Easter!