Sunday, May 19, 2013

Like sands through the hour glass....

I took this photo at the beach near my Mum's house, I find the beach, the sea, perhaps water in general quite relaxing. This beach is pretty stony usually so to find the sand on display was a real thrill!

I gotta get out more! (Oh, and if anyone can give me some pointers on why YouTube won't put the clips up like they used to show on this blog - leave me a detailed, idiot-proof message on how to fix it!)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D_P-v1BVQn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hmm. Will email you some alternative code to try...

Marginalia said...

I'd check your camera lens - some distortion in those straight lines.

cheryoncake said...

I love water too - probably because I'm an Aquarian! Great picture