Sunday, September 06, 2015

Our house is a very very fine house...

Well, we're getting there slowly, a few hiccups on the way and the biggest one is the problem that internal windows that should be rimu are pine. So that will delay things while they get them out and get it right!!

Still - the ol' girl is slowly starting to look like she used to....



The recreation of the chimney stack is impressive, and the placement of the house is spot on because some bulbs are starting to come through where they always have done!! Amazingly resilient considering the digger demolished the house and scraped the section!




4 comments:

Marginalia said...

That is impressive. You'll be in by Christmas. The chimney looks big enough to accommodate Santa.

kj said...

this is very very fine. super happy for you!

love
kj

Lady Mondegreen's Secret Garden said...

Oh I love the bit about the bulbs. Every time I try to get along your road to check out progress, there's some kind of tortuous detour! Hope that means great roads and infrastucture for you down the track.

Aspeak said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.