Sunday, July 20, 2014

On the road again.....


Days like this I love my job! A work trip to the West Coast and well worth getting up early on a frosty morning to see this view on the way to work!! The Southern Alps - great for skiing, taking photos, snow fights...or just general feeling alive in. 


Along the beach, an anchor (attached to a land-bound ship replica) caught the early morning sun....while further along some creative souls had made a name sign from drift wood.


and further along the road home, a few choices to be made....



I lived a fair bit of my childhood on the rugged West Coast, and I love being able to go back to visit. Did I mention that I am loving my new job? :-)

4 comments:

Steve said...

Envious. Both of the views and the fact you are loving your new job.

VioletSky said...

Wonderful!
and the new 'prove you're not a robot' wants me to type photo sphere

Anonymous said...


I desperately need your information.

friv 200 said...


I desperately need your information.