Sunday, March 15, 2015

Good foundations....


And now we have the start of the boxing...great start at least! I guess you can tell we are pretty excited about all this, will try not to bore you with it!!

The programme the Whovian and I are now locked into is Vikings....a far cry from DT and his companions (altho' we did watch Broadchurch Season 1 recently...bit of a let down really) but we quite like the strong female characters and of course, some of those Viking boys sans shirts aren't too bad either!! Not sure it is historically completely accurate but it is a good programme if you're not too squeamish.

This week I am heading to Dargaville (tomorrow actually) so am hoping the cyclone will have blown itself out of puff by the time I board my plane! Maybe "Pam" can lend some of her puffery to Mr Clarkson - he may be a bit deflated at the moment albeit momentarily I am sure. However, as they say....

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hurrah. Boxing.

We just had Broadchurch series 2. If you thought 1 was disappointing.......

Steve said...

Yay for the foundations!

Yay for Vikings - absolutely adore Lagertha.

Marginalia said...

I suppose you'd pass on the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations".

So that's how they're built. No new houses have been built in England since the Norman Conquest.

Aspeak said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.