Friday, May 02, 2008

Alfred Hitchcock at the supermarket

No, this hasn't been photoshopped or printed in black and white. This was our sky at 2pm this afternoon. Not long afterwards it hailed and rained and was generally a tad unpleasant!!

I had today off and was able to keep the fire going and drinking tea, while dispensing advice to the kids about how they should behave. I have also decided to get back into KNITTING. EEK. My Scowly Teen also wants to knit herself a scarf. Hoorah. Let's see what sort of argument we can turn that small task into eh? Phew, it was exhausting enough being a teenager once already...now I have to do it all over again but with more sense. No fair.

6 comments:

Rol said...

That's a great photo. I did spend rather too long looking for the Hitchcock cameo though.

The Sagittarian said...

Thanks and sorry Rol - it was the birds wot dunnit for me!

Helen said...

yeah great pic. I want to crop the wires out though. why are there always wires? Happy knitting with the scowly teen. Try to remember you're the grown up, officially anyway.

Steve said...

Being a teenager again but with more sense... now that sounds a brilliant solution to most of life's problems. I'm adding that to my wishlist.

Anonymous said...

urghh scary. I never watch that film as I can't sleep for years afterwards. Nasty pecky things, birds. Except penguins - they are nice. But I don't suppose those are penguins in the photo are they?

You didn't mention alcohol, did you? Are you OK????

The Sagittarian said...

Pixie, well the scarf is started and I've hardly had a tantram at all (neither has ST)

Steve, bet my wishlist is bigger than yours....

RB - well, haha, we do live way down south but not that far! Mind you, there is a penguin colony about 3 hours south of here near where my mum lives. You ever make it this way I'll show you....plus the whisky bar. Ooops, alcohol...am way for a cider, thanks for reminding me!