Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A BLOG FOG DOG

Now then, for the wee scallywags out there (and you know who you are) NO, THAT IS NOT MY BUTT!
Have had a long week and although I have been flitting in and out of your blogs haven't had time or the inclination to do my own. Remind me to marry an obscenely rich old man with a bad cough next time round please, then I could stay off work for as long as I liked and not have to put myself through the "oh, shite, I'm now back at work" angst that has hit me at last. (OK, you can all stop sniggering). The only really good thing is that weather hasn't been as hot as it has been while I have been lolling about poolside, Sauvignon Blanc in hand, major smirk on my moosh....
Sunday night and Monday night I watched a two part drama programme called "Love Lies Bleeding" - and indeed it did. There was almost buckets of the stuff. Although it wasn't a really brilliant show, it was worth it to catch a glimpse of Martin Kemp's naked bum. That having been seen(oh for rewind TV!!), I then devoted the rest of the time to trying to figure out who the bad guy reminded me of. Hugo Speer, as it turned out and he has been in several other programmes/movies I have watched, and didn't get to see his bum either which I think is a monumental shame. I really think the plot would have been added to greatly if the final wrestling scene between Martin and Hugo had them both naked. On the kitchen floor.
What have all these famous people got in common with my 10 year old daughter? Answers on a $50 note please.

8 comments:

Steve said...

AH... now I see why Martin and Hugo got namedropped in your comment! ;-)

No $50 dollar note but do they all share a birthday?

The Poet Laura-eate said...

I quite agree there aren't enough male bottoms on TV in direct ratio to the number of womens' featured!

Ok, well actually I just want some decent drama. But failing that I'll settle for a nice male butt. Or several.

Helen said...

oh good grief, it isn't her birthday already is it? and all of theirs like Steve said. well, if not, I give up. You can have the answer at the bottom of a sav blanc. in a few hours. yay!

meggie said...

I watched that recently. I was not all that impressed- bum or not! haha.

Either birthdays, or left handedness?

Old Cheeser said...

Martin Kemp was also quite good in "Growing Rich" (Fay Wheldon adaptation that was on TV yonks ago) and "The Krays" (alongside his brother Gary - both were horrid as the notorious East End gangsters - don't mess!)

Have you seen Hugo's Spear in the Full Monty?

As for the comparison with your daughter, I'm perplexed!

Helen said...

aha, if you click on the picture you can see the filename.....

okay, I cheated. ah, she'll be grand as me Irish buddy would say.

The Sagittarian said...

Pixie - you are shameless!! Thank gawd. And thanks for the Sav Blanc yesterday, twas lovely! I really enjoyed our wee catch up, in the sun, wine in hand...

Thanks for your guesses folks - dyslexia! Just had the assessment this week. Mind you, she is also a very intelligent dyslexic according to the assessor. The Wee One also asked me "Those people are famous inspite of being dyslexic aren't they, not because of it?" I agree with Pixie, she WILL be grand.

Mike said...

That poor dog looks scared to death--and probably for good reason.