Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ernie revisited


As you can see, Ernie is pretty happy with his lot these days. He has gone from being a fly-by-night Tom, to a round-the-house Mummy's boy, follows me everywhere and has even started climbing onto my lap for a snuggle. he is great company. he is also very heavy and eats like there is no tomorrow. He is rather a heavy-harry to our other cat, Lynx but often they will eat from the same bowl at the same time without even a growl. I am keeping out of the cat politics around that.



Isn't he cute? And I'll leave you with this old tune from one of New Zealand's old faces, Graham Brazier. Top bloke.



8 comments:

Lynne with an e said...

Oh, good old Ernie. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. And yes, he is definitely adorable. Very photogenic.
*********
Graham Brazier--look at the size of that guy's sax!

Steve said...

Love the black & white photography - makes him look like a real glamour puss!

rb said...

Oh yes, he is very handsome. I love the M on the heads of tabbies.

But he is so big. His paws are massive. Teuvo is tiny in comparison. She'd love Ernie. She goes up to huge cats in the street here and tries to play. They seem remarkably tolerant of her so I am sure Ernie would be. He might cuff her with a paw occasionally.

Ernie is a fab name for a cat.

I had wine last night - first for 31 days - and it was beautiful. It was lovely to feel mellow again. Sigh!

The Sagittarian said...

Louciao- yes our guys have very big sax down here. And Ernie is adorable.

Steve - I'll tell him that!

rb - his paws are indeed massive, kinda like meat pies really and I was surprised how heavy he actually is. Mind you, he can scoff down a dozen chicken necks in next to no time and then still ask for more so I shouldn't be surprised should I?

Selina Kingston said...

He is beautiful. And I can imagine he's not the first big old guy you've won round !!

The villager: said...

Ernie is just beautiful !

The Poet Laura-eate said...

Awwwwwww, And awwwwwww again.

He is utterly gorgeous.

Please send him to me by return of post - I'll send you the postage.

Lx

The Sagittarian said...

Selina - haha, thanks mate!

Villager - thank you, I am really fond of the wee bugger.

Laura - I can see you have a good eye for a handsome moggie, I couldn't part with him tho'. You must come and visit instead! I'll put the kettle on...