Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Tipple

A Pretty Woman is the order for today....


30ml Peach Liqueur
20ml Vodka
80ml Ruby Red Grapefruit juice
40ml Cranberry juice
1 small lime (I love limes so much, we have actually managed to grow some this far south in our hot house!)
1 cup ice


Place peach liqueur, vodka, juice and 1 lime quarter in a shaker and SSHHAAAAAAKE vigorously. Strain into a highball glass over the ice, garnish with the remaining lime wedges.


And of course, predictably, sing along with this one....


4 comments:

Lynne with an e said...

Thank god it's Tuesday somewhere because I could certainly use a tipple! Seems our bad boy brother is back.

WV: compur
None can compur to Saj fur bein' the purtiest womin bartendur ah evur did see! Churs!

The Sagittarian said...

aw, shucks...youse is a sweet heart! My WV 'unchede" - "unchede my harp..set me fwee"

Steve said...

It's the shaking vigourously that buggers me. Far too much excercise. I need something I can just pour and quaff.

The Joined up Cook said...

Oh yes, that does sound raaaaaaaather nice.