Monday, September 10, 2007

By the way, I cannot recommend highly enough the DVD of bruce's live in Dublin DVD. Fan-bloody-tantastic. Excuse my French. I really love all the tracks, but Open All Night is a great foot stompin' whisky swillin' track. Being a Unionist "Pay me my Money down" is a close second.The whole album is great. And the lad looks bloody great in jeans too, from front or back. Great, fantastic, luscious... such inadiquate words and I'm too lazy to grab the dictionary to find better ones. As for Sir Bruce, The Boss, Mr S, "You in the Jeams with the great Arse"....he would be one of the bods I would invite to a celebrity dinner, if I had the chance. Who would you invite?
And no, the tee-shirt left has nothing to do with the blog. I just think themessage is funny. I'm a worry that way. Lock up your sons.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I have a lot of respect for the Bruce. Excellent lyricist and song writer. Always kept a realness to him that I admire.