Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday, hoorah! Spent most of the day wading about at an abattoir...not so good after a few vinos last night! However, old enough to know better - young enough to do it anyway! (You can quote me on that if you need to).

I do find that its not the sights so much as the smells that get me.

Enough already, I hear you shouting, ok then...back to this weeks topic - BOYS! Adding to my shopping cat (on top of John Hannah...now there's a picture) woulod actually be Gavin Hastings a few years back (lately he seems to have gotten a "garlic sausage nose"), Richie McCaw (without his sex-from-behind face). I'll be adding to this list from time to time. However, still not sure who I would turn gay for.

Anyway, here's a better shot of the young man. He's only a whippersnapper really. Crikey, they certainly didn't have lads like that when I was at school. All short and spotty and greasy they were back in the um, er...back when I was in school.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I'm afraid I was one of those short, greasy, spotty lads when you were at school. I guess it was a testosterone thing. Though I can't work out if I had too much or not enough. Personally I think the stress of school held me back. Once I'd moved on to 6th form I shot up and broadened out a bit. Still can't play rugby for toffee though. But I'd consider it for chocolate...

The Sagittarian said...

I'd consider most things for chocolate!

Steve said...

That makes two of us!