Monday, September 10, 2007


At left we have "Self Portrait with Red Wine".
Oh dear. Here's a moral one for you. If there is anybody there.
My "friend" who is now with my ex...well, I happen to know who HER ex is with. This 'city' is sooooo small. Now, do I tell her what's going on? The two of them are still in a major fight with property split up not going well etc. Jeez, I thought George Bush had problems....perhaps I should mention that I know that she is making plans to go live with my ex but she hasn't told me that yet.

I guess my concern is that I thought she and I were friends and for those of you that know about girls and their friends, that to me means we tell each other all kinds of stuff. Everything infact. Warts and all. The issue for me...have I been under an illusion all these 30-odd years that I have a best friend and all the time I haven't? Now that I'm 40-mumble, does it matter? There are several ways of looking at this whole thing. I maybe looking at it from the wrong angle. Constructive comments welcome. I think.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Love the self portrait... fantastic use of the cropping tool... certainly made me focus!

As for your dilemma... hmm. Tricky. Ultimately what other people do or don't do isn't for you to worry about. What YOU decided to do is. Your honesty is just that: yours. Also bear in mind that ultimately you don't have to tell anybody anything... we all have that freedom... but of couse that means it works the other way too. Sorry. I don't feel that I've been much help really!

The Sagittarian said...

You're right there tho'. Maybe its time to leave it all to karma, there are more important things going on in the world eh?

Antipodeesse said...

I have no constructive wotsits to offer, but love your pic!

You're a girl after my own heart.

The Sagittarian said...

Hi there Antipodeese, nice to meet you! That photo was actually taken one night when I was out with the Pixie. Stick with us, we'll lead you astray everytime. :-)